Is this Canada? This seems like Canada.
This could have gone so wrong
I was expecting it to go so wrong
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
3D Maneuver Gear inspired Boston Bag
made by master-piece, selling for ¥23,100 on 2PMWORKS.
Alex Hirsch talking about an abandoned episode idea that would basically have been a 20 minute Labyrinth parody.
USING THEIR ULTRA SUPERPOWERS…
HAVE DEDICATED THEIR LIVES TO FIGHTING CRIME AND THE FORCES OF EVIL
What?!…just what even is this…where did this come from
Being a fan of Supernatural is so frustrating because you can’t outwardly show you’re a fan because people are like “why is there a pentagram on your shirt do you worship satan”
Pepsi is the drink that will eradicate the heavens and bring forth the Golden Age Of Carbonated Beverages, do not listen to those redcoat heathens nor drink their “Cola Coca”
Now we can never be friends! Your taste in soda offends me.
(Not really. I stand by my beverage of choice and what you drink doesn’t matter. But your post was funny)
All joking aside, I actually don’t mind Coca Cola. In fact, I really like Cherry Coke, and I still frequently pine for Orange Coke (that shit was incredible); but I cop to having a bias for Pepsi. I prefer the slightly sweeter edge. But hey, it’s all good; it’s the differences between us all that makes life interesting. Even simple things like soda preferences.
Or something. I don’t know, 00:52am might not be the best time to get deep about soft drinks
I have never had orange coke! That sounds amazing!
"Hey do you have a tumbl-"
Tiny Dragons That Take Care of Your Gaming Dice
[SCREAMS] I WANT THEM
I couldn’t resist reblogging; NO REGRETS
*incomprehensible noises at a pitch Matt Bellamy can only hit on a good day*
Pyro would like these…